Organic cotton is a very popular material in many of the baby clothing we offerhere at Two Birdees. One of our most popular brands of organic baby clothing is L’ovedbaby. We choose to carry L’ovedbaby because we adore their quality, unique, stylish options as well as their willingness to give back. Here are a few facts that truly set the brand apart from others!
- 100% of L’ovedbaby profits from their Think Pink nursing shawls during the month of May and October benefit the Susan G. Komen Foundation for breast cancer research. The founder’s mother suffered from breast cancer, so May is to honor Mother’s Day and October is breast cancer awareness month. ()
- L’ovedbaby is loved literally by mommies all over, including some of the celebrity moms we secretly like to take tips from. It is not that they may know more than we do, but rather they are usually the first to “know”. Get what we mean? Hallee Berry, Hilary Duff, Celine Dion, and Lisa Loeb are just a few of the celebrity moms who have loved their little ones in L’ovedbaby outfits!
- L’ovedbaby started when a mother wanted to breastfeed her child while not missing out on big events in her life. The founder, Sharon Oved, turned an old bed sheet into a cover-up. This allowed her to breastfeed her baby while still having privacy.
- All of the L’ovedbaby products we carry on Two Birdees are made of Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) Certified Organic Cotton. Since this certification is international, it is widely used in the organic clothing industry. According to the GOTS website, “the standard covers the processing, manufacturing, packaging, labelling, trading and distribution of all textiles made from at least 70% certified organic natural fibres” (GOTS).
- In addition to making baby clothing, L’ovedbaby also produces clothing for children up to the age of 6.
Now that you know more about L’ovedbaby, why not check out the wide selection offered by us on Two Birdees?